Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gabby's Birthday

For some reason our computer has decided to stop recognizing our camera so I don't have any new pics of Annie...I'll try again soon I promise.

The evening before Annie was born we went to celebrate Gabby's birthday. Lucy and Gabby are big buddies and really love playing with each other. Lucy gets so excited whenever I tell her Gabby is coming to play. At the party, Lucy got to ride a pony for the first time ever! She LOVES animals, and loves being outside, so it was pretty much the best party ever.



meeting Precious for the first time


She loved petting them


Riding Thunder with Daddy. She loved the ponies so much that she has named the ends of our couch Precious and Thunder, and switches off riding them :)


Thunder was her favorite.


Birthday Girl Gabby!



Best Buds

1 comment:

Kelly said...

precious! please come over and ride Heidi's pony sometime... I would LOVE to have you and carolyn over for dinner and pony rides :)