Friday, April 22, 2011

Bathtime!

Last week when my mom was here we decided to give Annie her first bath. I have to admit I haven't been as good about bathing her as I was Lucy :) Just not a priority at this point. Plus, how dirty can a baby get anyway?




She just kind of grunted and squirmed the whole time, she never really cried


And of course big sister Lucy was right in the middle of the action to "help".


Overall Annie is much more laid back than Lucy was as a newborn. She still has a stubborn streak in her, as we have learned this week since we started sleep training :) It's been very difficult but I know will pay off quickly, and these few weeks of crying and scheduling and training will turn into months and years of good sleep habits. We are so grateful for this sweet blessing, she really is such a good baby. I'm so anxious for her to get big enough to play and interact with Lucy, but I'm trying not to wish away these first few months. They are the hardest but also the sweetest.

Poor Annie definitely will have the second child syndrome bc already I've noticed a dramatic decrease in the amount of pictures I've taken of her :) I'll try to do better!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

she's so precious! Definitely see the resemblance but she still has her own sweet look from Lucy. Can't wait for our girls to meet!