Monday, April 4, 2011

Annie Faith

Annie Faith is here! She was born this morning, 4/4/2011, at 8:58 am. I'm having some issues getting videos uploaded, but once I do I'll get some posted to the blog. For now, though, I put up a few pictures.

Since this morning, Janna and I have just been enjoying our little miracle. I can't believe she's here, it's still a bit surreal to me. She was 7 pounds 3 ounces and a little over 20 inches long. She's amazing and we're in love with her already!

Right after she came out...just getting cleaned off.


When we had Lucy, they wheeled her out of the room immediately after they pulled her out. Janna didn't get to see her for about an hour after the c-section. This time around with Annie, we all 3 stayed together the whole time. It was a much more pleasant experience and made Janna feel much better about having to have a c-section. This is a picture of Janna holding her for the first time in recovery.

Marnie and baby Annie

Uncle Jake. Lucy LOVES her uncle Jake and we know Annie will too!


Big Daddy showing Annie to Lucy. Lucy didn't exactly do great with the first meeting. She initially was excited, but as soon as she got in the room and close to mommy (plugged up to her IV and other equipment) she got a little freaked out. We know she'll warm up soon, but it was definitely difficult for her.




Sweet Annie!

I'll post some videos as soon as I can get them uploaded.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad she got to stay in the room with you! What precious time!