Wednesday, January 4, 2012

9 months

WHAT?! 9 months already? This little booger just keeps growing! I wish I could make her stop. Annie is just as sweet as ever....


I mean seriously...is it just me, or do you want to EAT her?!!


At 9 months:

- she still loves her sister! She is loving Laura these days too :)


- she is crawling on her hands and knees, but still crawls on her stomach sometimes too

- she wears size 9 mo, 12 mo, or 6-12 mo clothes and size 3 diapers

- I have no idea what weight/height percentiles are because I haven't taken her for a check up since she was 4 months old!!! I know....I'm a bad nurse....I promise it's not because I'm anti vaccines or anything, I just have been busy....and I sort of hate making phone calls to make appointments....so I procrastinate...

- she got Mark's stomach bug last week, so she still isn't back to her old appetite, but before she got sick, she had pretty much given up on baby food and wants whatever we are eating...

which leaves a lot of clean up for mommy!


- she has been on the same schedule for a while now, and takes about a 1 - 1 1/2 hr nap in the morning, and a 2 1/2 - 3 hour nap in the afternoon with Lucy. She still sleeps 12 hours at night. She used to wake up every morning around 7:30 but lately I have to wake her up at 8. I think its the winter...it has us all in hibernation mode :)

- she said "mama" a few days ago! (while she was whining and crawling towards me...so I know she meant it!)

- she does not want to be contained!!



Annie is beautiful and healthy and growing, and such a blessing and answer to prayer. She is my daily reminder of the Lord's blessing on our lives.

1 comment:

kim said...

Uh yes I could eat her sweet face!