Thursday, February 21, 2013

4 month comparison

All three girls at 4 months....can you tell who is who?








First, let's talk about the lard that IS my breastmilk. I make some seriously fat babies. And apparently it all goes to their face. Poor things.

The pictures are the girls in birth order. Lucy, then Annie, then Stella. It's funny because I don't think any of them look alike right now, but they look VERY similar at the same age. We have a picture of Lucy around 18 months in our room, and Mark swears it's Annie.

I remember 4 months being somewhat of a difficult age for the other girls, and the same has been true for Stella. She is fussy and just doesn't quite seem herself. And when I say fussy, I mean she cries twice a day for about 10 seconds. But that's fussy for her. 


Other than that, things are going well and she gets squishier and sweeter every day. She's really into her hands right now.

She is packing on the pounds, weighing in just under 16 pounds. Which mean's she's going to catch her 22 pound sister pretty soon.

She is barely squeezing into size 2 diapers and we have officially said good bye to 3 month clothes. She is only wearing 3-6 month or 6 month now.

We think she has a slight case of eczema, so if you know of any eczema therapies that don't involve steroids let me know. Aveeno baby makes an eczema lotion but I've heard of several people being allergic to it. I switched her over to Little Twig Baby Wash Calming Lavender, which I LOVE and used on Annie too because her skin was so sensitive, but I haven't found a lotion yet. And the Little Twig Lotion is just too expensive.




I can't believe our newborn isn't a newborn anymore! She still seems so young to me. We started solids with Lucy at 4 months, and I can't imagine starting Stella on solid food yet. She's such a baby! 

She already has youngest child syndrome! (or maybe I have pampering and babying the youngest child parent syndrome?)


No comments: