Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter

Easter has somehow turned into another Christmas for us. We ended up driving around and house hopping all day so we can see everyone. One of these days I'm going to say no and we are going to be scrooges and stay home. One of these days.....

This Easter we went to church at our fabulous church, which we love, and then went to my aunt's for a big lunch and egg hunt for the kids. It was so much fun and the girls love being with their "cousins". We were blessed with a gorgeous day so that helped too. 





We ate way too much food, the kids ate way too much candy, and then we headed over to my mom's for naps and egg coloring. After that we went to Mark's parent's for another Easter feast. We ate so much food that day....GOOD food though.

The egg hunt is pretty much the only thing I took pictures of. I got some good ones though. I mean how sweet is this face?







We have to get a picture every year in front of my mom's azaleas. They are so beautiful!


1 comment:

Chris and Abby said...

The girls are growing up so quickly! Thanks for always sharing a bit of your lives with the rest of us! :)