Friday, July 8, 2011

3 months

Annie turned 3 months old on July 4th, and since we were so busy with festivities, I'm just now getting around to doing her 3 month picture and post! These monthly posts are probably boring but I like going back and looking at them...its like my digital baby book :)



At 3 months Annie:

- STILL has blue eyes!! I'm not completely convinced they are here to stay.....but we'll see.
- has a red tint to her hair, especially her eyebrows and right behind her ears
- has the biggest, sweetest smile
- has laughed a few times!
- is still on a 3 hour schedule, taking 3 naps a day and a catnap in the evenings
- is sleeping from her 11 pm feeding all the way until 7:30-7:45 am
- does NOT like loud noises or surprises. She lets out a really loud squealing cry.
- has her hands/fist/fingers in her mouth constantly!
- is wearing size 2 diapers, and size 3 month or 3-6 month clothing
- loves her bath now (when I actually remember to give her one....)
- is very social and often "talks" to me while she nurses. Sometimes I have to leave the room because she wants to see and hear what Lucy is doing instead of eating
- hasn't made any huge improvements with her reflux since 2 months, but hasn't gotten any worse either. I've heard 4 months is a big milestone for reflux babies so I'm looking forward to that :)
- is definitely a mama's girl! She likes to have me in her sight. If I've been gone or out of the house, then as soon as I come home she starts fussing. Its like she can smell me!
- LOVES her sister.



Trying to get my hand in her mouth



Her favorite toy



As always, watching her big sister!


We love you Annie, you are such a joy and a sweet, easy baby!

No comments: