Friday, July 19, 2013

Yes we are alive....


I feel like we are on an undercover mission to hideout and have no contact with the outside world. Except the world that is the Peachtree City bubble. That world is okay. 

We are officially homeless. We rented out our house and our tenants have moved in. We decided to rent out our house instead of sell it....which was a good decision. It rented in 4 days. We never expected it to rent so fast....so we were a little unprepared. We had a week to move out (technically we had 2 weeks....but the first of those weeks was spent in Hilton Head. We have priorities people...) Since we didn't have a house to move into that quickly we have been house hopping and living with family. It's been fun....but I'm ready to have my own space and home again.

This week we have been with mark's parents, living it up and soaking in the Peachtree City lifestyle. This basically means daily golf cart rides, TCBY, and living in our swimsuits. Awesomeness. 








Meanwhile, all the moving and house hopping has somehow caused Stella to get even fatter. Or maybe it's the fact that she's 9 months old and STILL REFUSES TO MOVE.

Fine with me. I love fat, lazy, happy babies. I would have 10 more babies if they were all just like Stella. But they wouldn't be. They would all be like Annie. And then I would have to invest in padded, sound-proof rooms. 


Mark has to go out of town for work on Sunday......for 2 weeks!!!! What am I going to do for 2 weeks??? Go bug my mom and whine to her everyday about how my husband is gone and I have three kids to take care of. Bet she's super psyched about us coming to live with her. 

When Mark gets back from his work trip we will move into our new house! Hallelujah and praise be to Jesus for all things holy!

I'm a little excited. 



1 comment:

claire @ a peachtree city life said...

i'm glad it's going well! (or, good enough!) i can't wait to hear (and then visit!) the new place!!

sorry mark has to be gone for so long! at least it's at a time when everything is hectic anyway, right? :)

and harper just started moving around - i love it but kinda super annoying. i keep thinking - why was i so eager for her to move??? :) so stella will hopefully stay still until things quiet down for you all!