Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2 months, Punctuality, and Personal Space

Stella is 2 months today! And I'm on time posting about it. AND I mailed out our Christmas cards this week. I'm on a roll. Last year I had to send Happy New Year cards because I was so late....

My husband is so proud.

Back to Stella...Can't believe 2 months is here already! I am amazed every single day at what an easy and wonderful baby she is. She is Super Baby. 

She is on a great schedule but is very adaptable and flexible and doesn't fuss when things don't go as planned. My mom had to ask me the other day if she ever cries....its pretty rare. And when she does cry, she is easily pacified.







Lucy trying to make her smile. She gives some BIG smiles lately...






Some post nap snuggles....




Annie giving some licks. Because that's just what she does.



Don't think its all gum drops and rainbows over here though. Stella really is an amazing baby, and the transition from 2 to 3 has been WAY easier than I dreamed of. Probably because my transition from 1 to 2 was difficult. Mainly because of this kid....





The one with no personal space. The one who acts like she might have been raised by a wolf pack. The one who thinks the dog bowl is a wading pool. The one who climbs more often than she walks. The one who on average gets bathed twice a day...and has no less than 3 bumps or scrapes on her face at all times.
THAT one.

I do love her...and we're working on the personal space.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK so I'm super late on reading these. BUT I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING at those pictures and your words about Annie. I can't tell you enough how much she reminds me of Celia. Not to mention that Celia will be 15 months this week and is BIGGER than Annie. Anyway, love your posts about your sweet girls. Will talk soon :-)