Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wishful Thinking

So, I thought maybe...just MAYBE Lucy finally has enough hair for a bow...




What do you think?




I don't know mom...maybe it's a little too premature for a bow.



Yeah, maybe she's right. Also, Lucy had her 12 month check up this week. She was scheduled to get 6 shots (5 normal vaccines plus the flu shot). I opted to split them up. I'm not one to offer up much sympathy, but even I draw the line at 6 shots! Lucy did great with them, no fever, fussiness, or problems at all. Also, she's way ahead in her verbal and motor skills according to Dr. R. Here are her stats:

Weight: 22.5 lbs (50-75%)
Height: 32 inches (95%) !!
Head: don't remember, just know it was 95%

She's long and lean with a big head. HA!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok those pictures make me laugh! I love her face in that last one and I can't believe how big she looks standing!! So proud of her!

Meredith said...

OMG! These are hilarious! They made me laugh out loud. She looks like she's thinking..."mom seriously?"

Unknown said...

is it just me or does that last face look like some memory I have of a picture of Mark around that age making that same face? does that even make sense--i can't talk