Monday, April 20, 2009

Past pics

These pictures were all taken before Easter but we've been so busy lately I haven't had time to post them until, well, apparently 10:30 on a Monday night. Mark isn't going to Birmingham this week so we're trying to soak up as much of him as we can before he heads back into his busy schedule. Here are a few random pics from the past month or so:


Playdate with Aunt Kalan. Lucy really enjoyed her bracelets.


I love this one!


Right after the biggest meldown EVER. All because Mommy tried to pick a booger out of Lucy's nose.


My little buddy.


Trying to crawl. She is seriously like days away from crawling...we're anticipating.


Cousin James giving Lucy a kiss. He LOVES her.


post-kiss grin


James learning to share.


They were so fun to watch! It's like they were never apart...they really love each other.


Here's a video of me and Lucy. I actually did this for about 10 minutes before I finally went and got the camera to record it. She laughs so hard it sounds like she's crying! Love that girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It WAS like they were never apart!=) I miss yall so much already! That video is to die for! How's Lucy feeling?