Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter!

We had a very busy, but very fabulous Easter this year. My sis-in-law and nephew are in town for the whole week, so we spent pretty much all day on Easter over at The Campbell's house. It was fun to see Lucy and James play together. It's obnoxious the amount of pictures I'm about to post, but I couldn't get enough of Lucy in her sweet dress. Hope everyone had a very happy and blessed Easter!

Before church, in her chair.


With Daddy in her room, right after a major meltdown about the bow


Haha she ate her shoes the whole way to church


Cousins!


I swear we didn't mean to coordinate their outfits, but it worked out great for the pictures!


I just wanna eat her!


Sweet kiss


Mommy and Lucy




After church (and a very yummy brunch) we let the kids finger paint eggs in the driveway. It really turned into Lucy painting herself while James ran around in the yard.





No comments: