Friday, January 23, 2009

Since You've Been Gone...

This post is for Daddy! Mark left for Birmingham Thursday for another week long trip. I think this trip will be easier since I know what to expect and exactly how long he'll be gone. Its only been one night though, so we'll see. Here are some pictures from before he left:


Mark practicing giving infant back blows in case of a choking incident. Next I'm going to teach him infant CPR.


Mark and his female clone



And since he's been gone...

We took a trip to go see my cousin Allie and her sweet baby girl, Abbie. She's so tiny!


Mimi and Lucy playing over at Allie's


Playing with her two favorite toys...my cell phone and pill pack. Sad.


Sleepy face smirk


Watching TV and practicing her sitting skills. Mark left Thursday morning, and that night Lucy decided to sit up on her own for a good 10-15 seconds. I snapped a picture with my cell phone and emailed it to him, but I haven't gotten one on the camera yet




2 comments:

Unknown said...

She loves those back blows--so cute. Allie's baby is SO precious! I love seeing pics of Lucy--she's such a big girl! I wish we were able to watch the Duggar wedding together...we are sad.

Chris and Abby said...

I can't believe how grown up Lucy is starting to look. She is so precious!