Saturday, January 31, 2009

6 months

Lucy is 6 months old today. It's bittersweet. Since the day we brought her home from the hospital, I have always said that when she turns 6 months I'll have a break down because I don't want her to grow up. So far, I haven't. I think it's because I lOVE this age so much. She's very interactive, has tons of personality, but isn't mobile so I can still plop her down in the middle of a room and walk away and not worry about her. She makes us laugh every single day without meaning to, and continues to be the perfect mixture of stubborn and sweet. Happy 6 months sweetheart, we love you!

precious




Cutest. Baby. Ever.


Aunt Kalan came over to play




Heidi wishing she was allowed in Lucy's room


Love this one




1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness...I want to eat her up! I'm sad it's been a while since I've seen all of you. Once things slow down with work, hopefully we'll get back to seeing each other every week! I love you all and give Lucy a big kiss for me!