Sunday, December 28, 2008

Three Christmases...

Whew it has been a CRAZY week! We finally made it back to our house this afternoon after being gone since Tuesday. Its good to be home and I can't wait to sleep in my own bed. We had a wonderful Christmas. We actually had three wonderful Christmases...needless to say, Lucy got enough toys to last her through her entire childhood (or atleast until her birthday). Here are some pictures...there are lots so I'll post more later.

Lucy and Mommy in front of our tree on Christmas Eve




On Christmas Eve, we went to my grandparent's house on my dad's side to celebrate and open presents...
Mimi got an Obama calender. Don't worry, it was a joke.


All the grandkids. This was after present opening...Lucy didn't make it this far. She passed out around 8:30.


After all the traditions and festivities that night, we headed over to my mom's house to spend the night. Even though we have our own house, there's nothing like waking up Christmas morning at mom's house!

Mark waking Lucy up Christmas morning



Lucy with her stocking. She was so excited to look inside!






After breakfast and presents at my mom's, we headed over to my dad's house for another Christmas morning...


She looks like a little elf!



We followed that with a lunch at my aunt's, and then headed over to Mark's parents for the Campbell Family Christmas on Saturday and Sunday. I'll post those pictures separately. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We are so blessed to be able to truly celebrate this holiday for what it is. Thank you Lord for your precious Son. 

No comments: