Monday, July 23, 2012

Lack of an update

This is a lack of an update...really because nothing out of the ordinary has been going on. Out of town family is back home, we have no lessons or activities to go to, and for the most part we are finally settling into a lazy summer routine. Too bad summer is almost over :(

I have been miserably dizzy and tired lately. I took my blood pressure at work on Saturday and it was 90/60. Hmmm...probably why I'm feeling so terrible. I tend to run low blood pressure when I'm pregnant anyway, but I don't think I've ever seen it that low. 12 more weeks to go....I hate to complain because we really are just so thankful to be blessed with another baby, but this pregnancy really has been the worst ever, and probably the most physically and emotionally challenging thing I've ever had to go through. She better be a good baby. Just kidding.

I haven't really taken any pictures lately since we haven't done much...but here are two to get you to the next update.

Family pic at La Parilla before the Sias fam had to head back home. I swear I'm not that big...for some reason I look hugely pregnant in this picture.



Mark took Lucy on a date a few nights go so Annie and I got to hang out for the evening. It was nasty and rainy and she kept running back and forth from the kitchen to the front door windows to watch the rain. I love her little crossed feet :)



So that's all I've got for now. Pretty boring, I know. But I'm thankful for the peace and calm.

No comments: