Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Countdown to Sunday

I am 5 days away from my due date! We went to the doctor today and everyone is healthy and happy, but no action yet. Hopefully I'll go into labor this week or the next, but if not, then the plan is to induce me on August 8th. That's depressing to me because it seems like forever away, but atleast there is an end in sight if little Lucy continues to be a stubborn girl and do things her own way. In the meantime we are just waiting and trying to stay busy. I have the hospital bags packed, her room is ready, and WE are ready. Unfortunately she is not. So wait with us and we'll post as soon as something starts. Here are a few pictures to pass the time.


Mark wanted a pic of him doing a flip into the pool.

It's taken us TWO summers to get Heidi to jump into the pool from the side instead of taking the steps, so this was a big moment. Not a great picture, but you get the idea. We're very proud of her.

Our friends Carolyn and Aaron Barnard came over for dinner the other night. Carolyn is about 26 weeks and we were comparing bellies.

When I'm not walking or trying some other scheme to get Lucy to come out, this is what I do...

No comments: