Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kalan's wedding

Lucy was a flower girl for the first time this weekend! My best friend from high school got married, and Lucy and I were both in the wedding. It was a jam packed weekend with lots of activity and very little sleep, and Lucy did surprisingly well. With a really short nap on Friday and no nap at all on Saturday, she managed to wait until AFTER the wedding to have a complete and total meltdown. I'm actually impressed she made it that long. We had so much fun and were both so honored to be apart of Kalan's special day. She was a beautiful bride, and I really wish I had taken more pictures. Mark stayed at home with Annie during all the festivities so it was up to me to keep up with Lucy, and all of our bridesmaid and flower girl duties, so needless to say I didn't have much time to take pictures. Hopefully we can snag some from other people.


Getting ready in the hotel room. Lucy was such a trooper and had so much fun hanging out with all the bridesmaids.



At the rehearsal with daddy



"I think I'm gonna put my basket in the bushes"



Practicing walking with the bride



My sweet girl




Lucy and Mommy



Kissing the beautiful bride!



My flower girl!


Sadly that's where the pictures end. Once we got to the location and starting pictures, the camera got left in the bridesroom and never made it back out!

We love you Kalan and Josh and are so happy for you guys!

No comments: