Yesterday, while my mom was babysitting, Lucy fell from her highchair onto the tile floor in her kitchen, head first. She's got quite a shiner. It's probably her best boo-boo to date, and she's had quite a few. Of course my mom was more upset about it than Lucy was. We kept a close eye on her for a few hours, but she's fine. I got a few pictures last night...its really hard to tell from the pictures, but the knot is pretty big. Even I was a little shocked at the size :)
You can kind of see how big it is from the side. She also has a long scrape on the side of her head....we think maybe from the highchair tray? Not sure.
Today the swelling has definitely gone down a little, its more purple and green though. As you can see, Lucy is really bothered by it.
And no, Dee Dee, you aren't fired, just on probation.